Software Factory’s Documentation¶
Software Factory (also called SF) is a collection of services that provides a powerful platform to build software.
Software Factory integrates services covering each step in the software production chain:
- Version control and code hosting,
- Code review system,
- Pipeline manager,
- Test instance manager,
- Task tracker,
- Collaborative tools,
- Repository metrics,
- Log management, and
- System metrics
Software Factory offers a seamless user experience with:
- Single Sign-On authentication, on every authenticated service,
- Unified REST API,
- Top menu to access all the services quickly, and
- Command line tool and a web interface.
Software Factory simplifies system operations:
- A single sfconfig command to deploy all services,
- Backup and recovery process,
- Integrated instance monitoring, and
- Software upgrades.